What are Your Pay Rates and Benefits for a PCA or Homemaker Position?
We offer competitive wage based on experience and the client you work with.
- Direct Deposit or Wisely Visa Card
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employer Sponsored Health Benefit
- iPay Statements
Do You Need to Have Experience or Special Training to be a PCA or Homemaker?
No experience is necessary to work as a PCA or Homemaker, however you must:
- Be 18 years old (or 16-17 with additional requirements)
- Effectively communicate with the person and the PCA provider agency.
- Be able to provide covered PCA services according to the person’s PCA care plan.
- Respond appropriately to the person’s needs.
- Report changes in the person’s condition to the qualified professional.
Maintain daily written records including, but not limited to, time sheets.
- Complete training and orientation on the needs of the recipient.
- Be supervised by the consumer or the qualified professional.
You can not be a spouse or a parent or paid legal guardian of a minor child receiving services
What is the Hiring Process for the Position of a PCA or Homemaker with A+?
- Complete our application process and provide 2 favorable references
- Initiate and clear a criminal background study and fingerprinting.
- Complete the online training and test through MN DHS.
- Enroll with the DHS as a PCA once all employment criteria are met.
- Complete on-boarding orientation and training
Call us at 952-854-7760 or you can fill out our Employment Inquiry Form.